Customer satisfaction surveys provide the insights that are the foundation to creating and reinforcing positive customer experiences and key to fostering repeat business. But capturing the survey information is only part of the exercise. It must be analyzed, assimilated and communicated so that real change can happen.
During a recent customer engagement, we helped an organization visualize their client satisfaction using Lantern. Some of the resulting visualization included:
- Top 10 projects (most satisfied projects)
- Bottom 10 projects (least satisfied projects)
- Top 10 clients (most satisfied clients)
- Bottom 10 clients )least satisfied clients)
- Performance by Project Scope
- Performance by Region and Category
After some careful analysis, this customer instituted a change in their communication guidelines in places where client satisfaction was lowest. They soon saw the client satisfaction scores rise. This led to more referenceable customers and a greater rate of repeat business.
Want to see cool visualization of your data? When it comes to the construction industry Lantern Data Systems has the goods. Reach out to us and let us help!